Bring the smell of fall into your home with this easy to prepare dish! Bring the smell of fall into your home with this easy to prepare dish!
- 10 Gala apples peeled and cut into 1-in slices
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6 tsp Splenda
- 2 tbsp light buttery spread
- Put all spices into small bowl and stir, set aside.
- Melt the butter in a medium size saucepan, add apple slices.
- Spoon spice mixture over apples, stirring to cover completely. Cover and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Number of Servings: 8
Dr. Kahlil Shillingford’s office is located in Boca Raton, FL and surrounding areas including Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Port St. Lucie, Tampa, Orlando, Daytona Beach.